8.7.15

I did it

I did it, I did it, I did it, I just returned from gym! Really!!! I am really happy about it and I actually enrolled into a group class which has a combination of try and crossfit. I love it! I used to do personal training and this is kind of like that because there are not many people in the class. I do feel a little bit uplifted about it.

Today I also had to get up very early in the morning so that I could drive my boyfriend to the metro station so I could use his car during the day. Yes unfortunately we have to coordinate now.
So after I dropped him off I passed by my house to see my brothers, the oldest wasn't up of course (you have to be there at around 3-4 o clock to see him) but I did have a chat with my other brother.

I came home and cleaned up the house a little bit and a friend came over to do my nails.

I also sketched a little bit today!!!

Yes really.


I feel I accomplished some things today. Maybe for some of you it sounds very easy and that I didn't do many things today. But for someone who just sits around and watches a whole tv series in a day I think I did ok today!
And I tried not to think about my unfortunate car. Which is very very difficult I have to tell you.

Anyway I have the interview tomorrow and I am trying to prepare for it. I do know a lot about the company I think but as I told you before Greece is going through a very difficult tome period right now and I think they would want to employ someone with more experience. That doesn't mean I am not going to give it my best shot of course!
Fingers crossed


XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment