22.3.12

AXDW day 1 found(!!)

Everything ZARA.

I found it!!!Day 3 would probably be impossible to find so i'm just gonna post photos of the clothes. I have to change how i pose in photos! Gosh it's terrible! But i get destructed and i really don't know were to put my hands and if i should smile or not, so... yeah your understand i'm a PhotoMonster/ PhotoFreak. Very very bad! The other girl is on of my very close friends Anna, she is the designer of INSANNE and she made the shoes she's wearing! She isactually really good at it! And very passionate with what she does, which is something i love in people, and i really think that when you're passionate you're gonna make it!!! 


P.S  If someone want's to order a pair send me a message or leave a comment below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment